Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sun's Out





What an exceptionally sunny day it was, no? Despite a gloomy morning, the rest of the day turned out better. I'm still trying to figure out what i really want to post on this blog. Do I want to chronologicalize my every move like i used to? Maybe i'll do abit of that and abit of everything else.

Before i start the rest of my posts, please please please PLEASE do take my blog with a pinch of salt. Some things are meant to be funny and taken as a joke. So yes, for future purposes, do enter my blog with tits as calm as the ocean.

Alright with that aside, my first order of business is Sexy Sundays (Subject to change). I'll be posting anything that has to do with clothes, looks, etc. And i have a pretty good idea for my first post.




Stay Tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment