Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dear Lord,

thank you, for the most amazing and wonderful 40 months of my life. Nothing will replace the experience and the memories. The love and the lost. The joy and the pain. The ups and the downs. Never will i forget, nor will i regret. Lord, you have tested me and I have failed. I don't deserve such a blessing, and i won't ask for another. Not till I am absolutely sure I am ready to retake the test.

You have taught me more than i could ever hope to learn. You have brought to light a part of me i would never have seen on my own. My mistakes and my flaws, my good and my bad. You were there when everyone else was not. You were there when i looked for others. You were there no matter what. I don't know how to explain such selflessness. Such devotion and care. I just cannot find the words. I thank you lord, for showing me such a human being, and I am sorry. I am sorry for taking your wonderful creation, one of your angels, and making her human. I am sorry for making her hate and despise. I am sorry for making her feel anything less than an angel.

i am so sorry, and i will not ask for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment