Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fit Fridays

Warning 18SX 
(will not be accountable for any mental scarring)



Okay yes i'm sorry i'm a little late. This was supposed to be up last Friday but I've been so swamped with work lately, and the semester is coming to an end which just multiplies the shitfulness of it all. But finally, here it is, workout tip #1

want a Greek Godlike Physique like Mr.Manly Man over here?


then I have one simple and effective tip for you!

Go To Gym With A Boner

it has been scientifically proven that during an erection, hormones rush through the entire body, acting as a natural steroid therefore promoting muscle growth. So you wanna get Jacked bro? Jack it up! With your erection activated, you will notice your strength increases in leaps and bounds!

Skeptical about such fuckery, i had to try it out for myself! Before, i was unable to lift even the bar up.  However, after a 30 minute video of two hot women talking about their feelings, my mega boner was activated and I could lift the bar plus 20kgs! That's an amazing 678% increase in strength!


A-A-A-Amazing!


This is how a boner induced workout frenzy should look like, notice the mega boner

If you still don't believe me, read on!

My pitiful girl-like strength didn't even allow me to pull myself up and this was morbidly depressing. Determined to lift myself off the ground one way or another, i resorted to massive boner induced strength.


Before : Me and my depressed self :(


One look at this, and BOOM! I feel an instant tightening of my muscles and a rush of man hormones coursing through my veins!


Never have i soared to such heights! I-I-I-Incredible!
Still don't believe me?


BOOM, muscle P-P-P-Powerrrr!

So if you ever feel like you're too weak or incapable, just remember! 'Hard On for Hard Strength!' If you need any help or are unsure of any of the methods, please do not hesitate to inquire. If you ever need any material for your 'gymming' purposes, feel free to approach me. I am always finding new things that get me excited and I am more than willing to share!


"Hard On for Hard Strength!"




okay in all seriousness, go and search this shit up. You will shit bricks.

thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment